Setting up your Marketing Settings is the next step after installing the TikTok App on Shopify. If you're looking for instructions for setting up TikTok Shop via Shopify instead, refer to the TikTok for Shopify user guide.
You can create or connect a TikTok Ads Manager account to your Shopify and install the Pixel in 1-click. You'll also be able to set up your marketing catalog to seamlessly sync your products from Shopify to TikTok, if you plan to use Video Shopping Ads with Catalog.
You will be unable to access certain features on the TikTok app, like creating Conversion Ads, until you set up your TikTok Marketing Settings.
Login to your Shopify store's admin.
Under Sales Channel, click TikTok.
From the TikTok sales channel, click Set Up Now to create paid ads on TikTok.
4. Connect or create a new TikTok For Business account. This will allow you to access all your business accounts in one place.
5. Connect or create a new Business Center account. This will allow you to manage non-ad account assets like Pixel, Catalog, permissions, payments, and other key business management activities in one place.
6. Connect or create a new TikTok Ads Manager account. This is your advertising account where you can create TikTok ads campaigns.
7. Choose your level of data sharing. TikTok allows you to choose how data is collected and shared between your online store and TikTok. You have three levels to choose from:
8. Install the Shopify pixel with just one click to track the performance of your ads.
9. In the Company Information section, click Set Up and provide details about your business location. When you're finished, click Confirm.
TikTok Catalog enables advertisers to store and manage information about their products such as price, sizes, product description, and stock availability etc. You'll use Catalog to create ads like Video Shopping Ads.
1. After the marketing onboarding has been completed and Business Center has been connected, the catalog setup process will begin automatically. TikTok will create a marketing catalog using the primary market defined by the Shopify store settings. Once your catalog is created, it will be owned and accessible to you through the connected Business Center.
2. To check the setup status of your catalog, go to the TikTok app on Shopify. Go to Settings and click Product catalog.
3. You'll be able to see the Product Status on the TikTok App on Shopify to understand which products are approved, pending, or disapproved.