- Who is eligible？
- SMBs who sign up for a new TikTok Ads Manager account, and meet all requirements of the program.
- SMBs who already have an active TikTok Ads Manager account, and meet all requirements of the program.
- What kind of support is available?
- A one-time free ad credit worth $300 USD to be used by December 31, 2020.
- Currently unavailable in Korea, Russia, Japan, Turkey, Egypt, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, and Israel.
- Additional spending matched 1-to-1 with free ad credit, up to 2,000 USD per business.
- If I have multiple SMB accounts, how many accounts are eligible?
- What are the criteria for successfully claiming ad credit?
- Pass the account review process and have a "good to go" account.
- Pass the business verification, status showing as "verified".
- Successfully bind your credit card to your account.
- The daily cap for ad credit claiming is not reached in the region.
- No abnormal behavior is detected in the account.
5. Can I participate in this program if I'm not an SMB advertiser?
- Why did the verification fail?
- Your business ID verification failed.
- You didn’t enter the full company name, or the company name is not consistent with other business information.
- The company phone number is not consistent with other business information.
- The name of the legal representative is not consistent with other business information.
- Your business certificate has not been verified.
- How long does it take for the business verification of the program?
- Where can I find my verification status?
Ad Credit Rules:
- Why wasn’t my top up amount matched with free credit?
2. Is ad credit redeemable or transferrable?
3. How long is the ad credit valid for?
4. Why is my ad credit frozen?
Other Related FAQs:
- Why did I get rejected or am asked for further verification after registering or logging into my account?
- It is possible that your account has been flagged for account safety reasons. Further identity and document verification may be required when suspicious or unusual activity is detected.
- Are there any restrictions concerning promoted content?
- Advertisers on TikTok are responsible for their ads complying with all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the ad targeting regions, being honest about the products or services the ad is promoting, creating truthful ads, and advertising safely. Please check our advertising policies .
- In addition, advertisers must also comply with the TikTok Terms of Service and Community Guidelines, and all other TikTok policies governing the use of our services.