TikTok Ads Manager provides many creative tools that allow you to adjust the music volume on your ad, including:
TikTok Video Editor
You can access these tools from your Assets > Creative page or when creating your ad.
Once you create an ad group, you cannot change its targeting settings. If you wish to reach a different audience, create a new ad group with new targeting settings and disable or pause the old one.
See "Ad Targeting" for more information.
See "Build an Instant Form" for more information.
You cannot change a landing page link on an ad that has already been published. If you'd like to promote a different landing page, you need to create a new ad.
We recommend creating a new ad group every 1 to 2 weeks.
TikTok Ads Manager provides many creative tools to add music to your ad with over 4000 pieces of copyrighted music for you to choose from. Our creative tools include the following:
TikTok Video Editor
Smart Video Soundtrack
Search for them in the TikTok For Business Help Center to learn more or try them out by:
1. Creating a new ad and selecting one of the tools.
2. Going to the Creative page under Assets on your TikTok Ads Manager dashboard.
A Campaign is the overarching structure where you will select your Advertising Objective and budget, while an Ad Group will allow you to select the ads you want to see, how much you're willing to bid for each action, and how you want to optimize ad delivery. For example, you can create 1 campaign with 3 ad groups that target different locations.
Once your account is approved, you are ready to create ads. To publish ads on TikTok Ads Manager, you must create a Campaign, an Ad Group, and Ads.
Each of these elements performs a key role in making ads:
1. The Campaign Level: Here, you will select the Advertising Objective you want to achieve.
2. The Ad Group Level: This is where you select where you want to show your ads, who you want to see your ads, and how the system should optimize ad delivery.
3. The Ad Level: You will create the ads that your audience will see in their feed; you will need to upload your creative, write a caption, select a call to action, and add any links to landing pages you want people to visit.
See "TikTok Ads Structure" for more information.
We don't recommend editing your campaign until it has generated 20 conversions. If your campaign is struggling to achieve any conversions, try increasing your ad group's daily budget to at least 5 times your bid. If your campaign still fails to generate conversions, try broadening the targeting criteria, updating your ad's creative, or creating new ads.
You can find any video you've uploaded to TikTok Ads Manager from your Assets > Creative > Videos list.
This can be due to two reasons:
1. You are not allowed to edit your ad, as it has already been published.
2. You are not allowed to edit your ad, as it is being reviewed.