What is AEO?
What We Provide
In-App Events Categories
- Shallow-funnel events
- The triggering action and the postback of these events will occur 1-2 days after the installation. Because the events are shallow and the volume of potential users is relatively large, it is easier to obtain more of these events in a shorter time frame, helping to speed up the optimization learning period.
- Shallow events: login, register, view content, etc.
- Deep-funnel events
- The triggering action and postback time of deep events cannot be predicted. As the volume of potential users are relatively smaller in scale and more difficult to acquire, advertisers will need to be more patient when using deep event optimization. As you get more triggered events, the system will gradually accelerate the learning period and increase the number of completed target events.
- Deep events: purchase, loan apply, subscribe, etc.
For different categories of app advertisers, we provide several solutions to meet your optimization needs.
- In-app Event Optimization
- By adopting this solution, advertisers can bid for certain events and the system will optimize the target events directly. It is suitable for advertisers who care more about CPA rather than CPI.
- Scenarios: Gaming clients who care about cost per purchase. Financial clients who care about cost per loan application.
- Auto Bid Optimization
- By adopting this solution, advertisers can only bid for install cost, and the system will improve the event performance as much as possible within the bid cost according to the conversion cost set by advertisers. It is particularly useful for advertisers who want to achieve a certain amount of events while prioritizing cost control.
- Scenarios: Advertisers who care about conversions. Agencies who care about controlling cost per install.