Video Creation Kit
Video Creation Kit is a tool which makes creating video ads faster and easier.
With this tool, you can simply create a video ad by selecting a template and uploading your existing photo assets, text, and logos. This easy-to-use tool then takes you media and turns it into an awesome video to use as an ad, with zero video editing skills required.
The Video Creation Kit currently offers eleven customizable templates including eight vertical and three horizontal templates. Whether you're promoting a new product, telling your brand story, or showcasing your app, there is a library of ready-to-use templates for every marketing need!
Advantages & Features
Fast and easy to use
- Reduce time spent on video creation by letting this tool do the work for. No more long hours at night editing those ads.
- Save money by avoiding those freelancers to edit your media into a marketable video.
- Video creation all in one easy click. Take those pictures you already have in hand and create them into 10 second videos easily - it's almost like magic.
Templates for every marketer's need
- Choose from our diverse library of ready-to-use templates offering style and design to fit your marketing needs.
- Select from one of 300+ free background music tracks, all without having to worry about copyright issues.
Better videos means better ad performance
- Vertical videos provide an immersive video experience. These full-screen videos are both entertaining and engaging for the users on our apps.
- Easily present your marketing message more clearly with videos that pop, making everyone stop in their tracks and take notice.
- Build a strong brand image by creating videos to appeal to an audience that loves swiping through engaging video content.
When to Use Video Creation Kit？
Promote multiple features of a single product
We love products with tons of features! More features means more opportunity to present each one in your story. Upload separate pictures for each feature and get your entire product brand story out to the world. This is great for automobile, electronics, and clothing products!
Promote multiple products
It's like this tool was almost designed with these companies in mind. If you promote multiple products or your product comes in multiple styles, colors, or sizes, then you NEED this tool! Showcase all your products with different photos and combine them into a single promotional video - we are looking at you e-commerce and clothing stores!
Tell your brand story
Build a strong brand image by sharing your brand story using pictures that describe your brand’s characteristics. Sometimes describing your brand takes more than one slide and this tool allows you to spread your story across multiple frames. This is great for anyone who cares about building brand image and increasing awareness.
Demonstrate your product or application
Do you need a how-to type of video? Show customers how to use your product, app, or software by you using different pictures to describe the step-by-step instructions. For those with apps, cosmetics, and electronics products, this tool is a match made in heaven!
How to Use the Video Creation Kit?
- Click on "Single Video" when you are prompted to create your ad after you've created your ad group.
- Click on "Create a Video".
- Select "Use Video Template".
- Preview the template by clicking on the play button. When you find the one you want, click on the "Use" button in the bottom-left corner under each video.
- Customize each frame of the video and insert your images, logo and/or texts by clicking on "Upload".
- You can also select from the media you've used in prior ads by clicking on "Browse Library".
- Select a music track from the list. We currently have 300+ tracks to use for free and without worry of copyright issues!
- Rename your video file.
- Tick the box to agree with the Terms and Conditions of TikTok Ads Manager.
- Click "Confirm" and now you have successfully created your video.
Note: Vertical templates are only available for TikTok placements, while horizontal templates are available for all placements.
- Use high-resolution images
- Choose images that show people using your product.
- Use images that have received positive results from previous marketing campaigns.
- Less is more. Use simple and clear messaging.
- Highlight one main message. Each image should deliver a single and impactful message.
- Create and test different ad creative elements (e.g. templates, videos, music, images, texts, thumbnail, logos, etc.).
- Create and test different ad group placements, keywords, audiences (age, gender, location, interest, etc.) on the videos you create.
- Identify your marketing and advertising goals and create ads that match those goals.
Was this information helpful?