Advantages & Features
- Reduce time spent on video creation by letting this tool do the work for. No more long hours at night editing those ads.
- Save money by avoiding those freelancers to edit your media into a marketable video.
- Video creation all in one easy click. Take those pictures you already have in hand and create them into 10 second videos easily - it's almost like magic.
Templates for every marketer's need
- Choose from our diverse library of ready-to-use templates offering style and design to fit your marketing needs.
- Select from one of 900+ free background music tracks, all without having to worry about copyright issues.
Better videos means better ad performance
- Create an immersive video experience with mobile optimized templates, choose from vertical 9:16, horizontal 16:9, and square 1:1 aspect ratios.
- Easily present your marketing message more clearly with videos that pop, making everyone stop in their tracks and take notice.
- Build a strong brand image by creating videos to appeal to an audience that loves swiping through engaging video content.
When to Video Template？
Promote multiple features of a single product
Promote multiple products
Tell your brand story
Demonstrate your product or application
How to Use the Video Template?
- You can access the video Template Tool from
- The ad creation process, after you've created your ad group
- Dashboard > Assets > Creative
- From either location, click "Create Video" then select "Use Video Template"
- Browse the library for a template you like
- You can preview the template by clicking on the play button
- Click on the "Use" button in the bottom-left corner to start creating your video
- Customize each frame of the video and insert your images, logo and/or texts by clicking on "Upload".
- You can also select from the media you've used in prior ads by clicking on "Browse Assets".
- Select a music track from the list. We currently have 900+ tracks to use for free and without worry of copyright issues!
- Rename your video file.
- Tick the box to agree with the Terms and Conditions of TikTok Ads Manager.
- Click "Confirm" and now you have successfully created your video.
Note: Vertical templates are only available for TikTok placements, while horizontal templates are available for all placements.
- Use high-resolution images
- Choose images that show people using your product.
- Use images that have received positive results from previous marketing campaigns.
- Less is more. Use simple and clear messaging.
- Highlight one main message. Each image should deliver a single and impactful message.
- Create and test different ad creative elements (e.g. templates, videos, music, images, texts, thumbnail, logos, etc.).
- Create and test different ad group placements, keywords, audiences (age, gender, location, interest, etc.) on the videos you create.
- Identify your marketing and advertising goals and create ads that match those goals.
If you want to see the tool in action, check out this walkthrough: